An original sliding puzzle developed by two mathematicians
Imagine you could touch the stars and move them! What would you do?
Imagine you see
a little red star that has been trapped into a constellation, but
the red star will be able to escape from the constellation if it reaches the red ring.
You try to help and move the red star… but there is a rule:
you are only allowed to swap the position of two stars if they touch each other!
Ah! rules… well, actually it is fun! Now I don't want to imagine, I want to play:
Sky Scramble is a sliding puzzle with a classic flavor that...
- engages people of all ages
- integrates all menu options in a single screen
- composes music with your moves
- reproduces your best solutions and music compositions
- challenges you to find the optimal solutions
- has Game Center
- offers hints using IAP